Friday, 1 October 2010

my 1st semester break...

i had my 1-month semester break after my examination...
i went back to Msia after the exam...
i went back on 6/9 ( Mon ) by taking Tiger Airways flight...
but finalli v changed our fligt to Air Asia due to some technical problem
tis is my 1st time to take Tiger Airways flight bt they giv me a bad impression...
thn, I decided tat I wil not take Tiger Airways flight anymore starting from that day...
i reached penang an hour late because v had to change our flight...
OMG...it reali sucks and spoils my plan for my holiday...
Haiz.... =(

i went to Krabi Island v my family on 8/9 until 13/9
v went to for our holiday...
i quite enjoy d holiday as i cn experience a lot of outdoor activities, such as snorkelling, diving, swimming...
although i dnt reali knw how to swim, bt i manage to do all d activities quite well, no accident happens...haha...XD
i reali like d scenery n d ambience of d beach...
however, d weather is sizzling hot n v were almost cooked...

actuali, i quite like to hv holiday on d beach...
i stayed there for 2 days...
and then, v went to Hatyai to go shopping...
however, v dnt buy any clothes tat v wan...
quite disappointed v it...haiz...

bt, i dnt like d journey to Krabi Island, it took almost half of d day to go there...
i wish to take flight frm KL to Krabi next time...
going Krabi by car is not a smart choice although v had a great car for d holidays...
i like d seafood there...
i eat lots of spicy n delicious food there...
i also had d opportunity to c d underwater world by diving into d sea...
i took quite a lot of photos for d holiday...
unfortunately, all my photos are saved inside my sis d laptop n nw she is in Msia...
i think i wil try to upload it when i get it from my sis...
i hope tat i cn upload it soon as Krabi is a beautiful Island...

however, i sick from d journey..
my skin is allergic and i went to c d doctor...
he says tat my skin is quite sensitive n need to b take k...
he says my skin is allergic to d environment and d weather...
my skin is so red nw, and i looked like a cooked prawn...
OMG...it damns funny...
haha...XD

because of my allergic skin, i cnt go out to meet v my frenz...
some of my frenz r nt in holiday while some hv their holiday...
however, v stil cnt meet up as v hv lots of thg to busy v...
anyway, i managed to meet v sam n jace before i cuming back to SG...
i quite enjoyed d gathering on tat day...
it may b d last gathering for us as Sam is going to Australia soon... T^T

i came back to SG on 20/9 as i need to help for SIM Open Days...
i was d student ambassador for tat activity...
i felt quite glad as i cn help for it...
on tat day, i was GE Campus tour guide...
my job is bringing d visitors to d hostel and SIM MH to look around...
i started my job at 12.15pm and ended at 4.15pm
i quite enjoyed it
n i hope i hv d opportunity to join d activity again...
i also hope tat i cn get another job for it...

on 28/9, i took d earliest flight to KL in order to attend Star Scholarship Presentation Ceremony...
CK, SIM staff in M'sia fetched me n brought me to d Eastin Hostel to attend d ceremony
i went there v CK n Judy, d presentor from SIM
v arrived lately there bt fortunately, v stil cn attend d ceremony...
i needed to wear formal dress for d ceremony
d presentation started at 2pm and ended at 5pm
i received my award on tat day v my 2 frenz who also comes from SIM
thn, i took d flight to come back to SG..
however, my flight delayed for 1 hour n fish n wenwen waited for me at d Changi Airport...
i felt so sorry for them...
Sorry...

i spent my late Sept by going shopping v frenz...
going out v frenz to buy thg for d preparation for d class...
these made me so tired...
hope tat i wil get enuf rest b4 my class starts...
my class is in d morning...
OMG...it reali kills me...
T^T

thn, my 1-month holidays is comes to an end...
my semester 2 is going to start soon...
hope tat i cn enjoy my study life thoroughfully... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment