Thursday, 21 October 2010

nt feeling well

nt feeling well
feel tat i m going to b sick soon...
d weather is worse bcoz of d haze n d air make me feel dizzy

today, i felt dizzy during d class
cnt stay focus at all...
my eyes keep closing when d lecturer is conducting d class
i felt quite blur abt 2day lesson
n i feel quite pek cek for today
i also dunno wat had happen to me
it seem tat i m losing my patience nw
OMG...i dun wan...

assessment make me start to feel tired n i wish tat i cn escape from it...
it is so tension
make me start to hv -ve thinking
i dnt wan...
dnt wan to change my personaliti...
i dnt wan
i refuse...

anyway,i reali felt nt so well
hope tat i cn get enuf rest...
n think tat i m going to b sick soon
i think i wil visit doctor again...
haiz....


No comments:

Post a Comment