Thursday, 31 March 2011

OMG...my February...


today i jz open my blog n discover tat i dnt update any post for february...
n today is the last day of march d...
wanna say sorry to jace...
i dnt intend to do so d...
pls forgive me, pls...
haha....XD

this incident makes me think back of my february...
hw am i past my february ?
wat thg hv i did in d february?

nw is the time for me to think....think...think....
for my brain to squeeze...squeeze...squeeze...
hehe... =)

Ya...February is Valentine's month...
haha....XD
n also CNY month...

i jz knew tat i skip 2 day of classes in order to go back earlier to celebrate CNY...
haha....XD... i m a noty student nw...
my CNY is nt celebrated at home...
i went on holiday trip v my family...
i enjoyed d trip although it was a 3 day n 2 night trip...
i hv chance to c d ice statue in ice dorm n experienced d life of staying there for 3 hours...
OMG...it was freaking cold bt i lv it...
after visit d ice dorm, i went to c d flower exhibition n light exhibition...
it was so beautiful...
d pics can go to my fb to c...
i create a specific album for tat...

i jz stayed in MSia less than 1 week for CNY...
thn, i went back to Sg to start for my class...
OMG...i really nt in a good condition when i was in d class...
my mind keep thinking of all d memories that i hv had in Msia...
i m so so so miss it... =(

after celebrating CNY, it almost was d deadline for all my assignments...
i was busy...busy until i started to feel exhausted...
anyway, our assigments still cn pass up on time...
hehe...

time to celebrate Valentine's Day after passing up all d assignments...
v celebrate on 15/2...one day late...hehe...
i went to watch movie "Black Swam" v meiyen, amanda n lili...
it was a nice movie although it made me blur blur...
haha...XD
n it also gave me a lesson...

i went for a bbq in nathania's house at d end of d lesson...
it was so fun...v having a lot of fun there...
me n nathania oways make d pose of lesbian n make every1 there started to feel scared...
haha...XD
P/S : i m normal,k ? i will nt b a lesbian... it jz for d pics n videos onli...
haha....XD

thn, it is d time for me to study for my exam...
bt d study week is so short for me to study...
hope tat i cn corp v it...
hehe...




1 comment: