Thursday, 31 March 2011

Updates for March...

today is the last day of March...
sad thg to tell is i dnt go back to my hometown at all during my semester break...
haiz...
nw i really so miss my family... T.T

everytime, when i received call from dad, i felt so sorry to him...
he will ask me when i m going back to Msia ?
n i will tell him tat i m nt going back d coz i hv activity at Sg...
in order nt to break his heart, i will tell him tat i will try to go home after d activity ( if i hv time before d school starts )
mum also will do like tat, including my little bro...
OMG...they made me feel so guilty because of not going home during d holiday...
i m so miss them...
P/S : i cant go home coz my little bro is having chicken pox now...haha....XD
anyway, hope he will get well soon...
dad, mum, sis n bro, i will go home in june after having my exam...
wait for me to go back...
hehe.. =)

flash back to d start of March....

i m having exam in the 1st week of March...
OMG...i sat for HR, Managerial Accounting and Marketing this time...
Marketing drove me to my limit and made me so stress...
Arghhhhhh.....
this time d Exam made me so suffer...i dnt like it... =(
however, i work hard for it too as i dnt wish to fail n retake them again...
hehe....

after having d exam, i m busy v SIM Open House...
it was a huge exhibition compared to d September one...
i have dutied for both days...
1st day of Open House, I responsible for d DMS Booth...
YEAH...it is d programme that i m taking now...
hehe....

2nd day, i responsible to b d tour guide for MIM ( Malaysian Institute of Management)...
n they were our SIM's CEO's friends...
OMG...i m so luckily...
hehe...

Many students n parents have gone to the Open House...
d Recruitment Office is crowded as many applicants wished to apply to the U...

my 3rd week was totally occupied by my duty at Recruitment Office...
i went to there to duty almost every day for tat week...
although it was a tiring week, bt i m looking forward to d 4th week of March...
haha...XD

YEAH...my 4th week in March is coming...
i enjoyed tat week fully... <3
i went back to Msia to visit my friends n enjoyed a great great life at there too...
it was a memorable time for me...
i so miss it... =)

after enjoying d short holiday, i came back to start my working life is SIM again...
i attended an activity that organised by IMMIX Club in Sentosa...
it was a great activity...i like it...hehe...
i m d game master for this activity...
it was scorching hot on that day...
OMG...it was so hot... >.<
after d activity, i went back to vivo city by walking v my friends...
d night view along d way of walking back to vivo was so beautiful n i like it...
i hope tat i cn hv chance to walk along d walk n c d night view again v my friends.... =)

the 5th week in March drove my stamina to d maximum...
d office was so crowded at tat week...coz it is near to d deadline of application of RMIT n UOL...
we all were busy by handling d applicants...
some applicants need to wait up to 1 hour to pass up d application form...
felt so sorry to them...
although it was a tiring week, bt i still enjoyed it coz i have learnt smthg from it...
btw, i get my course notes for semester 4 d...
haiz...it is d time for me to stop playing n relaxing d.... =(

now, i m so miss my family...
gonna to have a long chat v them in phone...
hope tat i cn get home as soon as possible in june...
i m looking forward to meet them... =)

P/S : a reminder for all : tomorrow is April Fool...1/4....haha....XD
hope that everyone have an enjoyable april fool this year....






1 comment: