Sunday, 3 April 2011

tomorrow is a BIG Day

i m so nervous n excited nw...
tml is d BIG Day for my semester four in DMS...

today, i went to ECP v szewei, penn, liting, yingxian (my new roommate)
v had lots of fun there...
hehe....=)
v had great dinner at d food court there...
gt satay bihun, sting ray, satay, chicken wings n sugar cane...
it was a nice dinner...

v rent bikes at ECP...
v cycled d bikes for 2 hours...
v cycled from area E to area A, thn from area A to area E...
d weather was nice n suitable for cycling...
i liked it...
i enjoyed it...
next time, i hope tat i gt chance to go further...

btw, my 1st class in semester 4 starts tomorrow d...
i m looking forward to it...
i done preparing my notes n thgs for my class d...
hope tat i wil nt get lost in d new building...
happy to say tat my class is conducted in the new building...
hooray... =)

1 comment: