Wednesday, 20 April 2011

i want try to walk in the rain. i want to feel the rain that drop onto my face. i want to feel the feeling to walk in the rain. i want to feel the coldness of getting in the wet. i want to relieve all the stress and worries that i am having now. i want to cheer up from all the things that i have faced with. i want to have a change in my life. want to be better and better. =)



Raining day makes me start to emo and rethink all the things that i have experienced within the past 2 weeks. i seemed to be very busy for this semester and i dont know what am i busy with ? Raining day makes me to have a clear idea about it. Finally, i know what am i busy with already and i know why i am doing that. It seem stupid but it make me to understand more about my life. hehe... ^^


Having a chit chat session after group discussion is a great idea. I express all my feeling and have learnt something from it too. My groupmates are great. Friend’s hugs make me feel so warm and being protectable at that time. =)

I now learned to see the thing in a clearer view and understand it more. It gives me a better understanding about the thing and make me feel quite relax for it. I know that i may need a personal time and space for myself to experience all these. And, i know i can do it.


I want to be an independent girl that will not let the people that know me well to feel worry. I want to be better and better for my goals now. I know the way that leads to my goals will take me the time and energy. But, i wish i have the chance to achieve it. And, i want to do it. I know i may need to sacrifice something for it and now, i am willing to give up something for it. =)


P/S : Suddenly, i so miss dad and mum. Miss the time that i have spent with them. I start to miss my sis and bro too. I want to go home asap when the exam is end. I think i m having homesick now, but i will be cheered up soon.


2 comments:

  1. cheer.. can go home soon...
    be optimistic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...
    i m looking forward to it...
    hope tat it can fast fast come...
    =)

    ReplyDelete