Sunday, 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day

today is mother's day...
i so miss my mummy...
i miss her duperly today..
i wish i can celebrate mother's day in Msia together v my fanily...
mummy, i so miss u...

early in the morning, i called my mummy...
surprisely, my brother asked me: hv u say happy mother's day to mummy? mummy seemed so emo. u mz rmbr to buy present for her when u r back.
suddenly, i felt my brother is so sweet. he is so cute.
mummy told me tat he fed her breakfast n said happy mother's day to her.
i think mummy is touched by his action.
this makes me have the feeling to go home nw.
i m so so so miss my mummy.
before i ended d call, i said happy mother's day to mummy.

b4 i took dinner jz nw, i called her again.
she is in grandma house, hving dinner for celebration...
N i say happy mother's day to her again...
hehe...
i so love my mummy.

i plan to call her n text her again b4 i sleep.
tis is d thg tat i can do for her.
i cnt celebrate v her 4 today, bt i wil celebrate it next month, together v father's day.
this is my sis d idea.
i so like my sis as they r so smart...
hehe...
they solve my problem...
=)

i wan thx my mummy for bringing me to this world.
i wn thx her for everthg tat she gave to me, without saying a word.
i wn thx her for forgive wat i did wrongly b4.
i wn thx her for accompanying me when i was in trouble.
thx her for everythg tat i hving nw.
mummy, i love u.
wish u stay pretty n healthy oways..
happy mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment