Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Day Trip To Singapore...

On 7/6 (Mon), i went to Singapore with my mum and aunt.
We went there to see my school - Singapore Institute of Management (SIM).
We went to Penang Airport at 8am and arrived there about 8.45am.
I did the check-in and got the boarding pass...
Our flight was on 9.40am...but we need to get into the gate early as that day was school holiday...
The airport was crowded and we needed to queue and wait for it...

I was seperated from my mum and aunt as the flight's seats were occupied...
My mum and aunt sat in the front part of the flight while i just sat in the back of the flight.
The flight was delayed so we arrived in Singapore at about 12.00pm...

My Singaporean aunt was waiting for us...she arrived at Change Airport at 11.30am...
We felt sorry to her as she needed to come to the airport in a rush...
The Singaporean aunt start to teach me about the transport in Singapore...as i will be going to Singapore again on 20/6...two weeks later...

We went to the SIM University in Clementi...
Thanks to Miss Lim for bringing us to visit the school compound...
My mum and aunts were quite satisfied with the facilities and the environment at there...
So that my mum will not worry about my study life at Singapore...^^

Then, we pay a visit to the residence hall which was located in Ulu Pandan Road...
We were quite satisfied with the environment and the equipments provided,especially my mum
The weather was hot on that day and we needed to walk around the compound under the hot sun...it was suffering...

After visiting the University and the residence hall, we went for shopping...
My mum bought snacks at there...

We went to the airport earlier as we were quite tired...
My Singaporean aunt and her family sent us to the airport...

We arrived in M'sia at 12.30am...
It was a tiring day for us...
However , it was an enjoyable journey for my mum and aunt...
Because they can do their shopping at there...haha...XD...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment