Tuesday, 15 June 2010

My Student Pass...My Air-ticket

Today, i went to Sunway Carnival Mall to have SIM Pre-departure Briefing at Starbuck...
I arrived there at about 10.15am and unfortunately, i was late for the briefing...
Coz i went to Popular Bookstore when i arrived...haha...XD
At there, i met lots of new friends who are going to study in Singapore...all are same age with me...^^
I gained a lot of information from the briefing...
I stayed in Starbuck for almost 3 hours...
And i arrived home at 1.30pm

Then, I rushed to Penang Island to do my air-ticket...
Haiz..so rush...and it really drived me crazy la...
I have to go to do my air-ticket because i am now still under 18 aged...
Haiz...again...under 18...
The procedure was taking me little time as the Silk Air's staff was helpful, willing to help me...
haha...XD
Finally, i get my eletronic air-ticket successfully...
Hooray...Yeah...^^
I was informed that my luggage's weight should not over 20kg.
If the luggage is over 20kg weight, I have to pay RM25 for per kg(weight that overweighted)
Wow...now i have to start thinking about my luggage's weight...
I think either i have to reduce the items that I will bring to Singaopre or pay more money for my verweight luggage...
Ar....really gone mad la...

Now is the time for me to start packaging my luggage and my feeling too...
It's the time to countdown for the leaving day (20/6/2010)...this Sunday...morning...

Time, can u stop walking or slow down your speed...
Please...
I really need it...I really need the time...
T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment