Monday, 28 June 2010

Last gathering with friends...

Today, i have my last gathering in Malaysia with my friends...
I went out with shichin n pang pang...
That is really a memorable day for me as we have a lot of fun...
Time always fly very fast...and it is the time to say goodbye to them...

I went out in the morning to fetch pang pang as she came to bukit mertajam to collect her certificate...
I went there with shichin...
Then, we had our lunch and went for window shopping in Jusco...
We did not buy anything at there...
We spend our money by eating ice-cream...

Then, we moved to the next destination...that is my house...haha...XD
Wanna say thank you to shichin and pang pang...
Because of helping me to pack the luggage...
Thanks...^^

We went to Sunway Carnival Mall to buy shoes and had our dinner...
We had western food as dinner...the food tasted great...
And i liked it very much...
Thanks to pang pang for preparing so luxurious dinner for us...
And also to uncle and antie...the food really tasted delicious...

After having our dinner, we went home...
I really enjoyed the day...
I loved it very much...
I will buy the best memories to Singapore...
especially the memories that i gained from my friends...
Thanks...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment