Monday, 28 June 2010

Time to say Goodbye...T^T

It is the time for me to say Goodbye to my family and friends...
Time fly fast and could not turn back...

20/06/2010
It is the time to say bye to everyone as i need to go study abroad...
I furhter my studies in Singapore as I have received the scholarship which is offered by SIM University...

I packed all the things in the rush of time...
There is no enough time for me to enjoy my last moment in Malaysia...
All my days were fulled with activities and packaging of luggage..
I felt quite sad to leave away from my family and friends...
My mood was down and I wished I could beg for more time...
I need time to spend with my family and friends...
However, time did not allow me to do so...
I need to leave on 20/06/2010...

Goodbye, my family...
Goodbye, my friends...
Goodbye, Malaysia...
I m going to miss u all...

Hello, Singapore...
I m coming...
I m going to spend my time at here...

It is the time for me to check-in and say bye to my family who sent me to the airport...
I will miss u and the enjoyable time that we had before...
Love u all....family and friends..
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment