Saturday, 3 July 2010

Life in Singapore before I start to attend the class

Life is very tiring and busy for me as I have a lot of things to do before the class is started...
Stationery and food are the things that I always buy...

I really had a crazy time with friends before i start to attend the class...
We had a lot of activities...
we had pizza and chicken party, bread party...
we usually take about 1 hour time for taking our lunch or dinner...
bcoz we laughed non-stop for about an hour....

This makes me feel very tired every time i spend my time with them..
however, i really enjoyed the time that i stayed with them...
when the class is start, everyone is busy with their homework...
then, there is no time for us to play like this anymore..dnt have the chance to enjoy...

Class is being to start soon..
Now is the time for me to recharge my battery in order to continue my journey...
the journey is seemed be totally different for me this time as i choose a different pathway for my future...
hope tat i can corp with it and get used to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment