Sunday, 25 July 2010

Assignment...

22/7, is the day that i handed in my 1st assignment...
MPO (managing peole and organisation) assignment...
it reali took me quite a long time 2 complete it...
it almost drove me into crazy...
however, i managed to complete with the help of shereen...
she gave me a lot of information on the topic that i planned to discuss in the assignment...
with her help, i successfully completed MPO assignment 3 days before the deadline...
felt veri appreciate to her as she reali help me a lot...
thanks...shereen...
u always make me so touched...
i think i will feel sad in November when u are going to graduate and leave from us...
T^T

while, 4 the english assignment, i hv finished it in the morning...
OMG...I dnt hv any ideas how 2 start the paragraph..
so, I jz try my best to pour all d ideas inside my mind out in order to complete it....
it reali make me suffer as i need to write a paragraph which targeted to the children n office workers...
anyway, i jz finished it n put it aside...decide nt 2 bother v it...
i dnt hope to touch it anymore as it reali make my brain malfunctioning..
haiz...hw come d assignments make me feel badly ?

Assignment...assignment...assignment...
i m going to spend my time v u for about 2 weeks in my 1st semester...
OMG...
i hope tat i cn corp v u...
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment