Sunday, 11 July 2010

life start to become busy...

i start feel that my life is being changed...
change everything in my life...

i start to attend classes in school..
start to do my assignment as the duedate is quite nearer...
start to feel the tiredness...
even the feeling of insomia...

i have to start to be concentrate in the class...
have to adapt myself in the cold lecture room....
have to listen what the lectures are talking about...
have to become alert when they are asking questions..
have to become back a student...
i have to return back to the life that i have experienced in the past...

i start to have different views and feelings for things that are happening around me...
a mix of feelings make me suffer...
a mix of views make me confuse...
mix of all things make me have the idea to turn-away...

it's really a turn point in my life...
everything seemed to be changed at this point...
there must be something have to left and something have to come in my life...
everything is changed as i grow older...

it maybe familiar for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment