Sunday, 25 July 2010

my 18th b'day in Singapore...

i am 18 officially on 23/7 - my birthday...
this is my 1st time celebrating my birthday in Singapore...
1st time for me to celebrate it v a lot friends...

in the midnight, my friends in the hostel celebrated my birtday in my room
they gave me surprise by preparing cakes and fried bread..
felt so touched when i saw them holding a cake and standing outside my room
i reali enjoyed that celebration.

i celebrated my b'day after school with some of my classmates...
we hv japanese food as our lunch...
we also hv talk in tat day 2...
we discussed the 1st impression 4 everyone after our lunch...

after that, i went to Starbuck to enjoy my tea time...
holding my favourite drinks in my hand, made me think back the past...
from that, i realised that i hv been in Singapore 4 1 month alreadi...
in the past 1 month, i hv experienced different thgs at here...
it reali teached me a lot when i did all these things by myself.

i also received a lot of b'day wishes from friends in facebook...
i reali appreciate to those friends who celebrated birthday by sending me b'day message n giving me b'day present...
reali thanks a lot to all of u...
thanks you veri much...

No comments:

Post a Comment