Tuesday, 3 August 2010

1st time for me to attend the conversation cafe

today, i followed my friends went to SIM HQ to attend the conversation cafe.
it is my 1st time 2 attend such an activity...
the conversation cafe is organized by IFG (International Friendship Group)...
i felt so curious as this was my 1st attempt to join this kind of activiti....
anyway, i managed to corp v it...

the conversation cafe was started with the self introduction....
they wan all of us to introcduce ourself by saying out our names,nationality,courses and unique about ourself...
thn, i simply introduce myself by telling them my name,nationality,courses that i am taking nw....
anyway, shereen and nanny help to promote me as KID as the unique of mine...
it makes me felt so embrassing....

thn, we are divided into 3 groups and i was in the group 2...
the topic for this time conversation cafe is about LOVE...
WHAT IS LOVE ?
THERE IS WAT TYPE OF LOVE FOR U ?
FOR U, LOVE IS IN FEELING OR IN MIND?
everyone come out v different answers n definitions...
there was some cute answers too...
and I felt weired as i was asked by a question....
it make me felt so confusing....
we also exchange our phone numbers at there....
in order to keep in touch v each other....

afterthat, every group hv 2 send representative come out to do a prensentation about the topic that we were discussing jz nw....
after d presentation, the president of IFG show a slideshow...
they plan 2 organise a mini bowling ball competition in Jurong East next week...
but, the date is havent fixed yet...
all of my friends seemed will join the activity...
they wan me join them too...
but, i am nt sure abt it...
haiz....

hope that i cn join them as long as i hv time la...
actuali, i quite enjoyed the discussion n hope that i cn attend it for the next time...
however, it depends on my timetable...
i wil nt attend d next discussion as i wil going back to m'sia on that day...
haha....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment