Monday, 2 August 2010

my 18th bday d photo albums....full of joyful memory

yesterday, i hv received my 18th bday present from my frenz who are staying in the hostel...
felt so surprise when i received it...
they stil giv me some surprises although my bday was alreadi past almost 1 week alreadi...

it was a photo album...
inside the photo album, there is all the photos tat v take during my bday...
it reali act as a memory for all of us...
i reali felt so touched when i received it...
reali wanna say thanks to all my frenz who put their pics and wishes inside d photo album...

while i reading all the bday wishes tat wrote inside d photo album...
i reali felt so touched...
it reali bring a lot of memories for me, especially for the 18th bday...

however, i felt so sorry 2 nanny...
sorry...i reali dnt know this is the thg tat u try 2 hide from me...
anyway, i reali dunno abt tat...
u really r an expect liar...haha....XD
anyway, thanks to u...
coz u did the photo album until so late in the night...
make u felt so tired for whole d week...
so sorry....

i reali like d photo album as inside there hv all d pics from my frenz...
all d cute cute n funny funny 1 d pics...
it reali so lovely to c...

thanks....friends...^^
shereen, nanny , mommy, fish, szewei, wenwen, yishan, yanxiu, huiming, yongyun n elei...
10's 2 all of u....

No comments:

Post a Comment